To God be the glory.

Hamilton Presbyterian Church

Together Transforming.

Lives. Church. World.

About Us

OUR CHURCH

 

†††††† In 1901, HPC organized to meet the spiritual needs of a growing new community, which at that time consisted of a fire department, barber shop, pharmacy, Post Office, harness shop with a large wooden horse outside, Mrs. Arndís Lunchroom, and one telephone.† The Chapel was a small wooden structure on East Hamilton Avenue near Harford Road.† As the area grew so did the Church and in 1911 a new granite building was built facing Harford Road.† We have continued to minister the Good News of Jesus Christ to the community for over 100 years.††

 

We Welcome You

Our Mission Statement

†††

We are a Christ-centered church

seeking to share Godís love with

all, through worship, Bible study,

song, prayer and fellowship.

Our Purpose

††

Hamilton Presbyterian Church is

Committed to sharing the

GOOD NEWS of Godís Son,

Jesus Christ, through:

Nurture

Evangelism

Worship

Service

to a community and world in need!